• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leo Was Framed!

7 posts in this topic

I found a professional framing store in my town, which is great because I was afraid I might have to drive to Raleigh. They were nice and very professional, but I only have one small complaint.

When I turned in the picture I asked for UV protective glass. She told me that's all they carry, so I said cool. But when I picked it up I asked further about glass options. She mentioned "museum glass" and I asked, "What's that?"

According to her both options have the same (98%) UV protection, but she showed me that the museum glass is non-glare. I can live with what I got since it has the same UV protection, but I would have gladly paid a bit more for the non-glare museum glass. I told her I was a framing n00b, so it would have been helpful if she explained all of the options.

Besides that I'm happy with how it turned out. She explained that every component (glass, matting, etc.) were given the maximum protective options available,and after tax it only totaled $115.

I don't know why my iPhone 4S has been taking grainy pictures lately. I chose a simple black frame with "Ninja Turtles Green" matting. What do you think?

leoframed.jpg