• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Romita Amazing Spider-Man Artist Edition IDW Marvel HC

8 posts in this topic

Just one item, :takeit: takes the cake. Paypal preferred. Actually priority shipping will be charged. No Probies, No Problems!

New Sealed and Sold Out John Romita Amazing Spider-Man Artist Edition IDW HC

Stock photo as item is new and never opened!

Asking 129.99

-7090881607297062470.jpg

I'm not looking to buy, but had a couple of questions, because this series intrigues me. If they come along with an artist I cannot resist, I was just wondering...

1. Is that retail cost, at least on this edition?

2. How big are these really? Can't quite tell from the image.

Thanks! :D

1. i think it was $100, its nowhere on the outer package.

2. from the amazon link...

John Romita, Sr., although not the creator of Spider-Man, was the web-slingers defining artist-he made the character his own and set the tone for all that was to follow. Now, with the full co-operation of Marvel Comics and John Romita Sr., IDW Publishing is proud to present JOHN ROMITA'S THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: ARTIST'S EDITION! This beautiful book collects seven issues, numbers 67, 68, 69, 71, 75, 84, & more, and features some of Spidey's most memorable stories, including battles with unbeatable line-up of many of his greatest villains: THE KINGPIN, THE GREEN GOBLIN, MYSTERIO, THE LIZARD, AND DOCTOR OCTOPUS!

Product Dimensions: 1 x 17 x 12 inches