• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pittsburgh Comic Con

33 posts in this topic

Yep another show I will be askin Rich to do something for me. Rich likes to send me my invoice number right after the show, I mean thats crazy who does that? I don't know maybe I'm old fashioned but customer service goes a long way.

i use 3-4 CAW's for shows and my personal experince is i've had no problem getting info from any of them....yes rich, DWC & NYC are my main 3 go to's

after reading your post i can guess who your talking about, plz don't do any sarcastic bashing of others in here......all CAW's do a hell of a job and sometimes things happen, or stuff to close together that stuff gets a little hetic or mispalced (shrug) it happens, deal with it, move on and most CAW's from my experence will try to help or make things right the best they can.....sometimes they can do something, other times they can't

Yep another show I will be askin Rich to do something for me. Rich likes to send me my invoice number right after the show, I mean thats crazy who does that? I don't know maybe I'm old fashioned but customer service goes a long way.

i use 3-4 CAW's for shows and my personal experince is i've had no problem getting info from any of them....yes rich, DWC & NYC are my main 3 go to's

after reading your post i can guess who your talking about, plz don't do any sarcastic bashing of others in here......all CAW's do a hell of a job and sometimes things happen, or stuff to close together that stuff gets a little hetic or mispalced (shrug) it happens, deal with it, move on and most CAW's from my experence will try to help or make things right the best they can.....sometimes they can do something, other times they can't

Bashing i was not doing that at all, I use more then Rich for CAW.

Yes i understand some have issues from time to time i get that and thats not a issue. It happens no ones perfect.

But when i see someone grabs a bunch of books out of a long box with total disreguard on how they are handeled i have a issue with that. U dont grab a group of books that are about to be signed by the spines let alone as many as u can fit in your hand. This is why i will only us the ones im happy with.

Considering the price we all pay to get books done and the lengths we all go too to make sure we get the best grade. These books should be handeled with some care.

I have never bad mouthed anyone on these boards or bashed anyone. I have kept all my thoughts on these issues private. I im still new here and still tryin to gain respect and and hold my own tongue on these issues.

How much is onsite grading in Pittsburg and does this need to be submitted from a CAW, Facilatator or at the booth which they do not do anymore or just thru the mail from one the above or neither?

Guys relax it's called sarcasm!

I just wanted to say that even though I am new to the boards, I have been using Rich to get my books signed. He has been great to deal with. Great communication and will go above and beyond to make sure that I am happy.

A pleasure to deal with.

GODOFTHUNDER: books coming your way for Heros!

A short London story.

The London Super Comic Con in February was my first time I was able to get signatures get done by my own and get CGC SS graded. I had about 25 books to get done. Different artists and some multi-signatures.

I just want to say...I know, that without Rich at this show, I would have for sure no signed CGC books nor sketches. Even though we have never seen each other and communicated only sporadically, he was like a friend. He gave me tips and showed me how to crack CGCs, although he was a bit in stress.

And if I would have the choice, I would let do Rich my books every time.

Maybe this helps someone for further decisions!!

A short London story.

The London Super Comic Con in February was my first time I was able to get signatures get done by my own and get CGC SS graded. I had about 25 books to get done. Different artists and some multi-signatures.

I just want to say...I know, that without Rich at this show, I would have for sure no signed CGC books nor sketches. Even though we have never seen each other and communicated only sporadically, he was like friend. He gave me tips and showed me how to crack CGCs, although he was a bit in stress.

:hi:

A short London story.

I just want to say...I know, that without Rich at this show, I would have for sure no signed CGC books nor sketches. Even though we have never seen each other and communicated only sporadically, he was like friend. He gave me tips and showed me how to crack CGCs, although he was a bit in stress.

A short London story.

:applause::acclaim: