• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.2 Blue Label White Pages SOLD

8 posts in this topic

This thread is for a Walking Dead 1. Since I am still unemployed it's time to let some of the books I have been holding back go cause I gotta pay my mortgage. Since I'm letting the 1 go I'm sure I'll be following it up with the other issues that I have in the series as well :-(. In the end my house is more important than comics.

Please note: This book has been pressed by Joeypost

Since this book is freshly cgc graded there will be no returns on this book.

Price is inclusive of shipping, insurance and signature confirmation.

Payment can be in any of the following forms:

Personal Check or Money Order perferred - (items will be held for up to 10 days while payment clears. Generally it does not take that long.)

PayPal is also perfectly acceptable. Personal payment are always preferred but not required.

The first :takeit: in the thread rules

Feel free to pm with questions. All PMs will be responded to.

I'm sitting on the exact same book, also slabbed at 9.2, but with the black warning instead of the white. I keep flip-flopping on selling it. It's a toss up between being a member of the WD1 Club or having a mitt full of cash, which I'd probably just spend on other comics, anyway.

I'm sitting on the exact same book, also slabbed at 9.2, but with the black warning instead of the white. I keep flip-flopping on selling it. It's a toss up between being a member of the WD1 Club or having a mitt full of cash, which I'd probably just spend on other comics, anyway.

Well, if you want to sell it :takeit:. Doesn't really count as a threadkrap since the original lister's book already sold...