• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - 1961-1965 Marvels CGC 8.0+ and 1966-1975 keys in CGC 9.2+ - Closed

118 posts in this topic

Given how successful my last sales thread was and how much interest there was in my books as I sell off my Marvel 1961-65 CGC 8.0+ project I have decided to run another sales thread but this time not just focusing on books $1,500+ but with books primarily $300+ this time. Obviously there are still many, many books not listed.

In order to keep my sanity this time I am not taking requests to price books not listed unless someone purchases something from this thread.

In addition to the 1961-65 Marvel Books I will also list some 1966-1975 Marvel key books in 9.2+ plus one DC – Brave and the Bold 34.

Now for the preamble:

1) No HOS or probation members

2) Time stamp of PM or wins as I can appreciate given the value of the books some people might prefer to send a PM

3) Shipping will be by an expedited service like Fedex or Speedpost with tracking. Insurance is recommended but is at your cost. As the books are coming from Hong Kong please note the shipping costs. Shipping is $25 for one book, $35 for two books, $40 for three books and $45 for more than 3 books. Shipping costs can be brought down if you want to use regular airmail but you do so at your own risk. My preference is tracking and signature confirmation.

4) Prices assume Wire Transfer, Check or Money Order payment. If you want to use Paypal, that's fine, but we'll have to add their fees

5) Time payments are available for larger Purchases. I'm flexible with my time payments and have used them before on the Boards.

On to the books: