• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Vintage Superman Curtains,16G iPod Nano ($115), Marvel/DC Toys,etc

24 posts in this topic

Apple iPod Nano 16GB 6th Gen Silver (lightly used 6 months, complete w/all packaging, etc) - $125 shipped NOW $115 shipped!

default.jpeg

Vintage Superman Curtains from 1978 - $10/panel

5 total panels available, 2 of the left style (lighter fabric, slightly frayed on bottom), 3 of the right style (much heavier fabric)

supermancurtains.jpg

Vintage Superman/Batman twin size duvet/pillow sham - SOLD

Vintage 45rpm Records lot of 95 - SOLD

Vintage Computer Magazines from the early 1990's - $5 each

commodore.jpginfo.jpg

Sonic Drive-In Justice League set of 10 "Tots" toys with trading cards - $40/all

tots.jpg

Hot Wheels 2007 Batmobile - $10

batmobile.jpg

Obama Action Figure - SOLD

Clone Wars R2-D2 1st Day Issue figure MOC - $5

cloner2d2.jpg

Audi-See Book & Tape Comics (comics only...no cassettes included) - $20/all

audisee.jpg

The Penguin vintage yellow plastic figure, Argentinan exclusive from Gulliver - $5

gulliverpenguin.jpg

Pro-Tec 3-3/4" vintage action figure stands lot of 23 - $10

stands.jpg

Misc. Marvel & DC Action Figures - $3 each (large Flash & Green Lantern SOLD)

figures.jpg

Keys To Drawing book (never read) - $8

dodson.jpg

Wire Easel plate stand (great for displaying MOC action figures & comic books) - $1.50 each (over 100 available)

wireeasel.jpg

Plastic Box Frame (reversed by me to form a shallow shadow-box, great for displaying MOC action figures) - $1.50 each (over 100 available)

framecase.jpg

Spider-Man Webmaker, Chemtoy 1977 - $50

wm1.jpg

wm2.jpg

Super Powers Brainiac figures, loose NM/MT w/Super Powers stand - $20 each (8 available)

brainiac.jpg

Vintage 1980's Smurf Mug (plastic, used) - $3

smurfcup.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Peace,

Chip

Thanks! I had one as well...and it was a pretty vivid memory, but when I tried to track a packaged one down it took me well over 4 years to finally find one. I hate to get rid of it, but I have zero room left to display anything, and with a baby on the way the available space will be gobbled up quickly. :D

Peace,

Chip

Is shipping included in price? Do you accept Paypal?

Shoot, I thought I had that in the original post, but I added stuff and must have cleared that paragraph by mistake.

No, shipping isn't included in the price, and I do accept Paypal. Sorry about that.

Peace,

Chip