• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Vintage Superman Curtains,16G iPod Nano ($115), Marvel/DC Toys,etc

24 posts in this topic

A couple of questions if you don't mind:

1. What's the interior dimension on these?

2. Who produces/manufactures them?

3. (the dumb question) the white cardboard flips to encase the fig, right?

Plastic Box Frame (reversed by me to form a shallow shadow-box, great for displaying MOC action figures) - $1.50 each (over 100 available)

framecase.jpg

A couple of questions if you don't mind:

No problem at all. :)

1. What's the interior dimension on these?

Interior dimensions : nearly all of them are 9-15/16" tall by 7-15/16" wide. You can fudge the depth by how far the inner "tray" sticks out. I had some pretty deep Super Powers figures in them simply by taping the sides to the plastic. I do have about 20 larger ones that I had Secret Wars figures in (and then Super Powers coloring books & stuff) and those are 11-1/16" tall by 8-9/16" wide as far as interior dimensions.

2. Who produces/manufactures them?

Half are Walmart's brand (before they discontinued them), the other half are from Michael's. They retail for $2.99 & up depending on your location in the US.

3. (the dumb question) the white cardboard flips to encase the fig, right?

On nearly all of them I've already cut the back/flipped the cardboard/taped the corners, so the work is already done. :) Some I had proof cards in so they haven't been "flipped" yet and the cardboard insert is still "solid" (if you take my meaning).

Thanks!

Peace,

Chip

I also snapped this pic just in case anyone wonders if the wire easel stands I'm selling will support a slabbed comic. The book is about 12" by 12" and is a 400-page hardcover weighing more than a couple pounds.

stand1.jpg

Peace,

Chip