• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACCEPTING SUBS for PITTSBURGH, PHILLY, SDCC, Baltimore +Mail Away & Walk-In

49 posts in this topic

Later this summer, I'll be offering probably the biggest sketch op yet that you won't want to miss (and I wish I could say more) and possibly one other whom I thought would never do CGC s/s again. So June and July are going to be big.

:ohnoez: Who could it be??

Rich CONGRATS!!!

And may I say, since Rich isn't going to Heroes :( GODOFTHUNDER Productions would like to extend the SAME rules as Rich and Crew for Heroes Comic Con! :)

Let's ALL WORK TOGETHER!

We should all work together, but we should start our own threads. This is Richie's party.

Rich CONGRATS!!!

And may I say, since Rich isn't going to Heroes :( GODOFTHUNDER Productions would like to extend the SAME rules as Rich and Crew for Heroes Comic Con! :)

Let's ALL WORK TOGETHER!

We should all work together, but we should start our own threads. This is Richie's party.

Rich is cool about it Brian, I've talked to him.

Rich CONGRATS!!!

Let's ALL WORK TOGETHER!

Rich is cool about it Brian, I've talked to him.

(thumbs u

Don't come to Tampa

Oh he can come to Tampa, he's just not leaving.

It's frackin' Hotel California all over again....! :cry:

I was offered my own s/s op in Tampa, but unfortunately it wasn't just a signing--it included a photo op with fingerprints.

Don't come to Tampa

Oh he can come to Tampa, he's just not leaving.

It's frackin' Hotel California all over again....! :cry:

I was offered my own s/s op in Tampa, but unfortunately it wasn't just a signing--it included a photo op with fingerprints.

And a rubber glove test!!!

janine.jpg

A friendly reminder, everyone sending me subs for Wizard World Philly, please try to LMK when your books are coming.

I need to have them within the day prior to the show (obviously) but would like to get them early to prep if they need prep work.

Most of the celeb guest list pricing structure has been posted, with the most costly being Helmsworth. $150 for a premium item---I'm assuming that to mean anything other then a photograph.