• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACCEPTING SUBS for PITTSBURGH, PHILLY, SDCC, Baltimore +Mail Away & Walk-In

49 posts in this topic

I would pay $150 for Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Arnold, Bruce Willis or really any A-listers that did comic related work. Hemsworth is not in that class, yet.

I would pay $150 for Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Arnold, Bruce Willis or really any A-listers that did comic related work. Hemsworth is not in that class, yet.

+100754000

Rich what are the deadlines so i can start selling plasma now

I can receive books for Philly up to the day before the show.

So best to have your books to me by May 30 (mail delivers at noon).

I am leaving for Philly that night, actually.

San Diego, you're going to want to get books to me by July 9th, but depending on how many you have, you'll might need to have them shipped to my hotel.

Baltimore is still a ways off, but as long as you have them to me by that Friday of the show, you're golden. :thumbsup:

One week to show time kids!

All board members who have PM'd me about the show----I am still taking subs for Philly, and you have until this coming Wednesday, May 30th to get me your books. If you have to overnight them on Tue to arrive Wed, that would be the way to go.

Celeb fees are posted in Doug's thread. :thumbsup: