• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mind the Gap

871 posts in this topic

Honestly I couldn't imagine a worse scenario for a book. The first issue was released the day a Diamond truck wrecking causing serious personal injury, the second issue was recalled because of a printing error, ugh... I hope people are still as interested in this book as me.

Honestly I couldn't imagine a worse scenario for a book. The first issue was released the day a Diamond truck wrecking causing serious personal injury, the second issue was recalled because of a printing error, ugh... I hope people are still as interested in this book as me.

Most people don't know those things happened. If it gets back on track it will be fine.

Most people don't know those things happened. If it gets back on track it will be fine.

Most people know about the error issue.

I for one think people are missing it more than usual because of the story. I'm fine with the wait.

Same here - I'm in it for the long(ish) haul on this book, so a printing error and a delay in the beginning means nothing as long as the book corrects itself at one point and remains a monthly.

This is the 4th time I asked them to order me both covers. I asked after issue 1, i asked after issue 2, i asked after issue 2 reprint, and i just asked again today. If I don't get issue 4 both covers, i'm going to go insane. I really wanted to see the skottie young cover too