• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mind the Gap

871 posts in this topic

Anyone else read 5 yet? Thoughts?

I read it and quite enjoyed it. I'm thinking of dropping it though and waiting for the trades, as I'm struggling to remember everything that happens with a month between each issue.

I think most of these Image books such as; MTG, Saga, Revival, Tot etc will be better, more cohesive reads in collected editions. 2c

They got me again. I liked this issue and will pick up issue 6.

IMO, this book would do great if it was a bi-weekly. Like others have said, its hard to remember things so every issue I find myself reading the previous issue before the new one.

I read it and quite enjoyed it. I'm thinking of dropping it though and waiting for the trades, as I'm struggling to remember everything that happens with a month between each issue.

I think most of these Image books such as; MTG, Saga, Revival, Tot etc will be better, more cohesive reads in collected editions. 2c

Amen. I can't even remember what the plot is after a week.

Sad news ...

Jim McCann ‏@JimMcCann

Hey folks. Due to a death in the family, I will not be able to attend #NYCC. The next project will still be announced, though. Thanks.

That's double sad.

I'll just have to hold on to the ones I wanted ss'ed.

IMO, this book would do great if it was a bi-weekly. Like others have said, its hard to remember things so every issue I find myself reading the previous issue before the new one.

Bi-weekly makes me think lower quality art and story. I read the intros to catch up.

I read 4 & 5 together and thought that it's still keeping my interest, although the guest artist was neither here nor there, and there was one point where one of the characters was yammering on for a while about something that I decided to gloss over.

Funny how off the radar this series is at the moment.

Just wondering: does anyone happen to have a side by side comparison of the error page(s) from issue #2 against the corrected pages? I have some copies that are dark but not too dark, and am trying to establish if they are error ones or not. Google doesn't seem to be helping.

Thanks!

Adam

Funny how off the radar this series is at the moment.

Just wondering: does anyone happen to have a side by side comparison of the error page(s) from issue #2 against the corrected pages? I have some copies that are dark but not too dark, and am trying to establish if they are error ones or not. Google doesn't seem to be helping.

Thanks!

Adam

I posted this back on page 69 of this thread.

I know this is late but this is the error page for the ones who haven't seen it yet.

Around the 0:37 mark.

Just having a look through comichron now...11,568 copies ordered in September - up a few hundred from August. No data available for October hm

I may keep my #1's and #2 error's from the kindling pile for a little while longer...

Just having a look through comichron now...11,568 copies ordered in September - up a few hundred from August. No data available for October hm

I may keep my #1's and #2 error's from the kindling pile for a little while longer...

October may have been a skip month

I actually slabbed one - I'll let you all know how much of an epic failure that move turns out to be later :facepalm: