• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KKyW's Feedback Thread

34 posts in this topic

Another awesome transaction with Kyle! Along with 5 or 6 other Boardies I would be hard pressed to name anyone who has been such a big help, good friend and awesome customer over the last few months - It doesn't get any better. Period.

I've recently had the privilage of helping Kyle complete his X-Men collection and it has been top notch in all respects.

And when we both had sinus infections and were both on antibiotics it made things that much easier being able to check in daily and see how miserable he was. Misery DOES love company (thumbs u We were both in the same boat and it just made everything that much more bearable.

But to be more general, this guy always comes through with a hassle free transaction. Quick payment, great communication, the works.

bought a batman13 and justice league12 NYCC variants from killer kyle (KKyW) which arrived a few days ago. Very glad i was able to pick these up from him at a great price especially since i wasnt able to make the trip out to nycc. Shipping/packaging was great which made the books arrive here safely. Thanks a lot buddy! (thumbs u would do business with in the future :)

Kyle is awesome!!!

Got a bedlam variant sent to Australia from him and it turned up faster than I could have hoped.

Packed great easy to deal with couldn't be happier! Will be looking for his future sales threads!!

Kyle bought a big stack of HCs and trades from me.

Paid fast, great communication.

Also did you know he makes a great flan? That dinner party was amazing, and dont worry about that red wine stain, as Geoffrey said just a bit of club soda and some baking powder and that white tiger throw rug will be as good as new!

Sell all your good stuff to this guy!

Thanks for your business - KK picked up a book I never got to offer on the boards (a gorgeous X-Men #63) at a price more beneficial to me than to him - I totally expected him to throw out a $10-less counter-offer and he didn't. I only hope he will tell me what CGC grades it out as, if he submits it. I am thinking 9.4 :wishluck: as it would make my asking price a little easier to swallow.

:applause:

-slym