• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Marvel Feature 2

52 posts in this topic

have very liittle experience with these square bounds, but what i've seen suggests this would come in at a 9.2 due to the miswrap and staple indentations. can't believe that this thread is still going with no final grade. have to believe that house got the book back a month ago........... grin.gif

have very liittle experience with these square bounds, but what i've seen suggests this would come in at a 9.2 due to the miswrap and staple indentations. can't believe that this thread is still going with no final grade. have to believe that house got the book back a month ago........... grin.gif
Umm....I posted the final grade....9.4 foreheadslap.gif

Unless you can also post a scan, I would hardly call that a final grade... I will be posting said scan in a few days...

No... really!... tongue.gif

And I will neither confirm nor deny that 9.4 is the correct grade. At least one person has gotten it right in this thread, but most have not... confused-smiley-013.gif

Unless you can also post a scan, I would hardly call that a final grade... I will be posting said scan in a few days...

And I will neither confirm nor deny that 9.4 is the correct grade. At least one person has gotten it right in this thread, but most have not... confused-smiley-013.gif

Damn you...you told me that it came back a 9.4! confused-smiley-013.gif

I also told you I had a piece of candy for you at San Diego... think back on how that turned out... 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifcool.gif

I also told you I had a piece of candy for you at San Diego... think back on how that turned out... 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifcool.gif

893blahblah.gif

893blahblah.gif
flowerred.gif

9.6 thumbsup2.gif

They are so soft on those square bounds...

You wish! 8.5 (miscut at spine and TE / puckering)

sumo.gifmakepoint.gif

Proven human, once again! flowerred.gifhi.gif

gossip.gifhope he got top dollar gossip.gif

There's no way I can reward bad QP like that with a 9.6 devil.gif