• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about eBay listing?

34 posts in this topic

What's does he mean by the 'top label is missing'?

I'd bet he means the thin strip along the top edge of the slab, handy if you've got many of them in a longbox of the appropriate size, or stacked on a shelf.

Ah, ok, makes sense now.

After seeing all the posts vouching for Cal, I'd buy anything from him now without question. Seems like a great seller.

I'd bet he means the thin strip along the top edge of the slab, handy if you've got many of them in a longbox of the appropriate size, or stacked on a shelf.

Ah, ok, makes sense now.

After seeing all the posts vouching for Cal, I'd buy anything from him now without question. Seems like a great seller.

Too late! By starting this thread, you made your way onto "The List". :(

Ah, ok, makes sense now.

:o

Ah, ok, makes sense now.

"The List"??

That little strip across the top.

It comes off kinda easy. :eek: