• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

walking dead 100 offer

185 posts in this topic

howdy folks

I should have firm details by end of this week to everyone that inquired...

have a bunch of committments so far, but will confirm all by friday

if you inquired but don't get a PM with info, pm me back (might just have missed)

thanks

rick

do you get all the other variants besides the 1:200 if you order the max or is the 1:200 the only variant?
to the best of my knowledge there are no other variants solicited (outside of 8 reg orderable covers and the one chromium cover you can also order separately)?

and several have PM'd asking if offer is still open...Yes, offer is still open...

several have also asked if we will do just the set of 8 or set of 9 (with chromium) and we are happy to do that...

about the cheapest we can ship is $5.15 or so for priority flat rate envelope via USPS priority mail...

if you want the comics bagged and boarded (for sets only, doest NOT apply to the 200 comic offer), we will do so, but reduce the discount rate from 40% to 35% (to cover cost of bags and boards)...

so, a set of all 9 comics (8 covers and chromium) would run $25 + $5.15 shipping or if you want bagged and boarded, then $27.25 + 5.15 priority flat rate envelope shipping...

wow, GLWTS!

Luckily Ive got my nine pre ordered, I didnt know there was a 1:200 variant. these things are going to sale like crazy, the Silvestri cover looks amazing!

Are all the covers besides the chromium and 1:200 online to view somewhere?

wow, GLWTS!

Luckily Ive got my nine pre ordered, I didnt know there was a 1:200 variant. these things are going to sale like crazy, the Silvestri cover looks amazing!

Are all the covers besides the chromium and 1:200 online to view somewhere?

not yet...

So far all thats been released is

walkingdead100-cova-web72.jpg

and Silvestri's cover ( artwork not final but this is the cover given for Silvestri in Previews JULY 2012)

walkingdead100-covb-web72.jpg

maybe I should order another set hm

What condition do you think a set of 9 would be in from you?

So far all thats been released is

walkingdead100-cova-web72.jpg

and Silvestri's cover ( artwork not final but this is the cover given for Silvestri in Previews JULY 2012)

walkingdead100-covb-web72.jpg

maybe I should order another set hm

What condition do you think a set of 9 would be in from you?

my guess is printer perfect lol

several have also asked if we will do just the set of 8 or set of 9 (with chromium) and we are happy to do that...

about the cheapest we can ship is $5.15 or so for priority flat rate envelope via USPS priority mail...

if you want the comics bagged and boarded (for sets only, doest NOT apply to the 200 comic offer), we will do so, but reduce the discount rate from 40% to 35% (to cover cost of bags and boards)...

so, a set of all 9 comics (8 covers and chromium) would run $25 + $5.15 shipping or if you want bagged and boarded, then $27.25 + 5.15 priority flat rate envelope shipping...

Rick, if I want to grab a set of these 9 how do I go about it? Is a PM the best way?

Rick, if I want to grab a set of these 9 how do I go about it? Is a PM the best way?

Likewise. I want a set as well.

quick question. If i ordered 200 to get the variant, would i get a mix of covers or 200 of the same one?
You cAn order any combo you want. 25 of each of the 8 or 200 of your fav. Mix and match