• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

walking dead 100 offer

185 posts in this topic

hello all...

ok, so someone posted last week that their local store wouldn't order them 200 copies of the 100th issue, so that they could get the 1:200 variant...

I thought that was "silly" so I made the offer to anyone that wanted, I would order them 200 copies and GIVE them the 1:200 variant...and, I will offer 40% off cover price..

so, now I have details to share:

there are 8 regular covers, and one chromium...

the 8 reg are 3.99 retail and ANY combo can be ordered to make up the 200 minimum to get the 1:200 variant....

the chromium is $9.99 and can NOT be counted against the 200, but you can order as many as you want at 40% off too...

shipping will be via double boxed UPS ground at exact cost (depends on your location, etc) but my guess is it will be at least 50% less than you paying local sales tax (you don't pay me tax unless you are in FL), so you still come out on top...

I will require at least 50% down at time of order, and balance due upon arrival of books to me to ship to you (we will calculate and add shipping at that time)...

anyone interested, drop me a PM for details, but offer is open to all boardies (thumbs u

I am also not opposed to doing sets of 8 (or 9 with chromium) but not sure if the shipping will be prohibitive or not...something someone just asked , so I am willing to explore if you want...

hm

Do these 1:200's arrive in NM/MT condition typically?

Jerome

recently diamond has been shipping the 1:200 variants already bagged and boarded AND double boxed...that is how they have done it for t he past few DC and Marvel ones...I cannot say that is how they will do it with these, but certainly seems like a trend they will continue

to clarify...I don't sell the 1:200 variants by themselves...I give them away (randomly) to my local customers...so the only way to get a 1:200 variant from me (no charge for actual variant) is to order the 200 issues (discounted 40%)

hope that clears up

Hope I'm not being a pest, but which ones are the 1:200, is there just one variant that is the 1:200? Is it the chromium one, or the wraparound one or both? I've been getting mixed info :shrug:

Jerome

hi

there are 8 regular covers (cover images not available to me yet):

WALKING DEAD #100 CVR A ADLARD

WALKING DEAD #100 CVR B SILVESTRI

WALKING DEAD #100 CVR C QUITELY

WALKING DEAD #100 CVR D MCFARLANE (MR)

WALKING DEAD #100 CVR E PHILLIPS

WALKING DEAD #100 CVR F HITCH (MR)

WALKING DEAD #100 CVR G OTTLEY

WALKING DEAD #100 CVR H ADLARD WRAP (MR)

then there is one chromium cover (9.99 retail)

WALKING DEAD #100 CHROMIUM ED (MR)

then there is one 1:200 variant:

WALKING DEAD #100 200 COPY ADLARD B&W INCV (MR)

wd100var.jpg

What is the deadline for ordering?
I believe by the third friday in March, but I will know exact date next Tuesday

May?

yes, May...stupid Iphone autocorrect lol

Hope I'm not being a pest, but which ones are the 1:200, is there just one variant that is the 1:200? Is it the chromium one, or the wraparound one or both? I've been getting mixed info :shrug:

Jerome

hi

What does the (MR) after some of these mean?

Jerome

hi

What does the (MR) after some of these mean?

Moderate Restoration. :shrug:

:kidaround:

all covers are MR, I just didn't cut and paste all (some went to second lines)

lots of PM questions...

other Variants (like 1:25, etc)...there might be, but as of now, none are listed

total (cover price is $3.99 for a presumed larger sized issue, but it might be standard, unknown at this point)

200 comics x $3.99 retail less 40%=$478.80 + exact shipping costs to your locale...

the 1:200 variant is FREE from me if you order the 200 comics, no charge...

I will require 50% payment up front (some want to pay all, and that is fine)...shipping we won't know for sure until they arrive, but my guess is about a 40 pound box with insurance will run somewhere between $25-30 to most locales via UPS ground (but I will ship any method you want to pay for)

Not to really hype this up but................

IMO these issues will sell very, very, very well. :news:

Todd McFarlane Walking Dead cover. :headbang:

If I was anyone interested in this i would take Rick up on his offer asap. (thumbs u

I already talked to my local comic book store guy in LA about doing the same kind of deal.