• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA Marvel lot - Subby 8, X-Men 56, N. Fury 5, Cap 102 - FREE SHIP - REDUCED!

6 posts in this topic

SA Marvel lot: Includes the following 4 very cool books from Marvel's even cooler late SA period ('68 - '69)...

Sub-Mariner #8: Classic Subby-Thing battle issue. Flat, tight, clean, glossy, and sharp, with deep cover blacks and OW/W interior paper. VERY nice book! NM-.

X-Men #56: The classic Neal Adams run begins here. Bright colors, excellent gloss. Small scuff on the spine and some ncb cover wear. Nice book. VF-.

Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #5: Classic cover and interior art by Jim Steranko (his last interiors on this signature title). Flat, tight, clean copy with bright cover inks and high cover gloss (scan doesn't capture it at all). WHITE interior paper. Some minor ncb cover wear. NICE copy! VF.

Captain America #102: Classic Lee-Kirby-Shores Cap goodness...and the Sleeper, too! Flat, tight copy for the grade. Storage wear only -- no abuse. VG+.

I mean...late SA stories and artwork by Colan, Steranko, Adams, and Kirby...what's not to love?!?

$220 shipped and insured in the US for the whole lot (via BOXED Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation).

REDUCED! - $200 shipped and insured in the US for the whole lot (via BOXED Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation).

SHIPPING: FREE in the US for the lot. International shipping will be charged at my cost, but it is NOT cheap, so you must contact me first for a quote before committing to buy

TERMS: :takeit: in the thread trumps PMs. PayPal only for this sale (NO gift/personal option please!). No HoSers, Probies, etc. Payment is due within 2-3 days unless we've made other arrangements via PM.

Offers cheerfully considered!

Also...my Kudos thread is here (under my old username, "Mikeyriffhard" -- but it's still me!):

Mikeyriffhard = "jools&jim"!

Subby8a.jpg

X-Men56a.jpg

nfury5.jpg

Cap102a.jpg

How much for just Subby 8?

If you decide to break up lot that is :)

$200...and the other books are free! :grin::baiting:

But seriously...I've already had several offers for just the Subby 8. I'd rather move this batch as a single lot, but if I decide to break it out, I'll let everybody know...