• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firm not flacid----not OT!

4 posts in this topic

Good- now that I have your attention, how would you describe a book that still has a nice stiff feel to it. You know what I mean, some old books are kind of floppy but sometimes you get one even if the cover is beat it still has a nice feel to it. There's got to be a more professional or specific way of saying that. I'm driving myself crazy trying to come up with a short descriptive phrase that won't get me kicked off ebay.

I figured--bunch of guys here........you know......can relate........

as far as knowledge about comics anyway.

Thanks!

my humble auctions

Crisp.

Tight

Unread

Sharp

Flat

Pressed

Firm

Newsstand Fresh

Add the word "ultra" or "Super" to any of the above words.. and you will drive off Ebayers in droves...

Welcome to the boards..

Better to ask grading questions in the grading forum.

Good luk

Z

Thank you! Exactly the words I was looking for.

No I don't indulge in hyperbole in my ads, just the facts ma'am.

Sorry, I didn't realize this was a grading question. How do I move it?

Thank you! Exactly the words I was looking for.

No I don't indulge in hyperbole in my ads, just the facts ma'am.

Sorry, I didn't realize this was a grading question. How do I move it?

Ya don'thave to move it. Just go to the grading part of the message board and retypeyour question. smile.gif

I know what you mean about the crispness. I just bought some nice low to mid gradecomics and they still have a tight feel. I likemy low mid grades tight like that with hardly any spine damage.