• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con!!! What a first day!

120 posts in this topic

Clayton Crain completed two for me - here's Crain finishing up my transforming Carnage! (will post both tomorrow)

IMG_0546.jpg

That was yours? I was peeking over his shoulder for a while as he worked on this.

Nicest guy in the world award goes out to Matteo (and amazing artist award!)

He and I:

IMG_0550.jpg

and the AMAZING book! (so much time went into this one - the detail and layers are unreal!)

IMG_0549.jpg

the legend, Joe Sinnott, and myself - if you look to the book to the left, it was the start of an amazing JAM (Thor)!!!

IMG_0554.jpg

JAM continued by Dex Vines (Ant Man)

IMG_0555.jpg

JAM continued by Mark Texeira, Herb Trimpe, and Bob Layton - but was rushed toward the end, so no pic - 2 more artists (one already committed) and it will be done!

Oh...and Bob Layton hated me so we didn't take a picture together! lol

I'll take pics of my David Peterson, Charles Wilson III (back cover for my son), Ming Doyle, Clayton Crain(s), my completed JAM piece, my Clay Mann commission, oh and there is another amazing artist draw/painting me a Black Cat!

I need to make sure there are no others I need to pick up!!!! ahhhh!

Seriously - 2 hours today and all I could do was collect - ohhh, but to see what i collected!

Uploading pics now, hopefully will post before I need to bounce. Left the con at noon today because I need to finish installing a pocket door in a load bearing wall!

Here is a Mike Lilly that I commissioned last year at Boston comic con.It may have taken a while since he had lots of other projects going on, but it was worth the wait. On it's way to Florida along with some signed books.

KevinEastman012.jpg

Here are most of the other sketches I got today. I have to say Kevin Eastman and Simon Bisley are 2 of the nicest, most generous people I have ever met when it comes to dealing with their fans.

Kevin Eastman Mikey on a NECRA blank.

tmntmikey001.jpg

Simon Bisley Judge Dredd

judgedredd001.jpg

More to come later I have a softball meeting to attend now lol .