• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look VF/NM to you?

8 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2247926054&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Lowish price, looked as described to me, needed that hole, 45, filled. Date stamps don't bother me nor Overstreet none. Guy has a ton of feedback which put me in a trusting mood.

Don't mind my eBay handle, share the account with my girlfriend. =)

Is that a crease in the LRC? If so, maybe 7.5-8.0.

It could be a VF/NM... edges and corners look decent from the scan. Only an in-person inspection will tell.

For most sellers on ebay, I price my bids presuming the book will be at least .5 to 1 grade lower than advertised.

Good luck!

Its a strangely lit picture.

Usually a warning sign when hiding something. I hope I am wrong, and in this case it favors you.

Hard to tell but is that a color breaking crease/fold along the spine from the tip of Lizard's elbow to the base of his tail. I hate photos compaired to a nice flat scan. Not a bad copy by any means though.

Hard to tell but is that a color breaking crease/fold along the spine from the tip of Lizard's elbow to the base of his tail. I hate photos compaired to a nice flat scan. Not a bad copy by any means though.

I agree with Jay and Niko, give me a nice flat scan anyday. Photos / lighting can be very deceptive. It certainly looks to be at least an 8.0, the LRFC bothers me a little - looks like an impact crease. It may go all the way to the back cover.

The date stamp doesn't bother me, although why did anyone have to stamp it right in the center white area is beyond me! I don't care for wraparounds. CGC may not deduct harshly for this, but personally, I can't stand it.