• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's the Love?

135 posts in this topic

All Nico is saying is respect your fellow posters. Its easy to say rude and disrespectful things in a forum when someone doesn't share your same opinion... but would you say the same thing if we were all in person in a room together?

I can say with complete confidence that I am the same in person. There are numerous boardies who will verify this. :)

I am curious where the rude and disrespectful posts are that you speak of.

Just making a generalized comment based on Nico's post. He seemed disrespected.

All Nico is saying is respect your fellow posters. Its easy to say rude and disrespectful things in a forum when someone doesn't share your same opinion... but would you say the same thing if we were all in person in a room together?

Tell me about it when you have at least 10K posts noob. :baiting:

Hah! I read this post and KNEW it was oakman! Staying true to form my man!

Do I have a bad reputation?

I don't know what your rep is. Just sayin' I can spot an oakman post from the post itself. :)

oakman are you by any chance gonna be at Wizard World Chicago this year? I want to buy you a beer sir to show you that some of us newbs do still respect our elders. :)

Seriously Nico? Where is all this that you're talking about? You've been here 3 months and you've met countless people who don't post? Really?.........really?

I don't know what your rep is. Just sayin' I can spot an oakman post from the post itself. :)

Damn I was hoping for a bad rep,so I had a little street cred. :eyeroll:

Do you know what good neighbors / new co-workers / friends don't do?

They don't bring up topics of conversation after people that have lived / worked / been there longer ask them not to.

They respect their feelings on the matter because while they may not understand it now, one day they will come to and they may ask someone else the same.

oakman are you by any chance gonna be at Wizard World Chicago this year? I want to buy you a beer sir to show you that some of us newbs do still respect our elders. :)

I would love to go to Chicago,but alas I'm stuck in California. :pullhair:

Oakman don't drink in Chicago without his personal physician with him, and I am a doctor, and I will be there. :banana:

I can say with complete confidence that I am the same in person. There are numerous boardies who will verify this. :)

I am curious where the rude and disrespectful posts are that you speak of.

Just making a generalized comment based on Nico's post. He seemed disrespected.

That ain't all he seems to be. ;)

Oakman don't drink in Chicago without his personal physician with him, and I am a doctor, and I will be there. :banana:

You can drink on my behalf good doctor. (worship)

Works for me, Dr. X hopefully I will run into you there along with a bunch of other boardies and I will be buying you a drink sir.

As far as I'm concerned you have a bad rep. :sumo:

This conversation has made some people awful nervous. If you have clean hands then you don't need to wash them. Relax! If your hands are dirty, I'm just inviting you to wash them and not dirty them in the future. If you think this thread is necessary then don't talk about it - be about it. I think the thread is necessary and hope that others will try and be more respectful of others and their opinions and ideas in the future.

You can drink on my behalf good doctor. (worship)

I don't drink unless you show up.

As far as I'm concerned you have a bad rep. :sumo:

:whee: What was this thread about again?

Also how exactly does this thread fit into what Moderns is about?

I thought Nico you will only start threads on speculating on comics or on adding another Walking Dead thread to the 50 others already on here?

To get this back on subject folks lets talk about how to possibly make money off of showing some love, or in loving a zombie, um or something. (shrug)

This conversation has made some people awful nervous. If you have clean hands then you don't need to wash them. Relax! If your hands are dirty, I'm just inviting you to wash them and not dirty them in the future. If you think this thread is necessary then don't talk about it - be about it. I think the thread is necessary and hope that others will try and be more respectful of others and their opinions and ideas in the future.

And so are the days of our lives. Cue intro!

Seriously Nico? Where is all this that you're talking about? You've been here 3 months and you've met countless people who don't post? Really?.........really?

See, Nico, I'm really with you on this one. But what you have to do is watch the Simpsons. See, Nico, what we have here are a s-load of Comic Book Guys. They're smart and funny and snarky as all heck. And you don't got one without the other. So toughen up your hide and don't be afraid to take up for yourself. Noobs get it the worst. And my advice: buy and sell here. You'll make friends fast.