• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Let's Help Liam Go to Calgary" Sale!

42 posts in this topic

No problem!

I'm not a modern guy AT ALL but other than World War Hulk, Civil war is about the only thing ive read thats come out in the last 10 years. AWESOME series imo and thats a cool cover! Shoulda put the Vision front and center though :baiting:

lol

Agreed, Civil War was great. It was what got me into Marvel back when I was an Archie guy. I love the cover too but I hope to eventually get a SS copy to replace this one.

Avengers Annual #10 1st Rogue! - NM+. Full disclosure, bought this raw off eBay, got it and personally graded it a 9.6. Sent it to PGX and they graded it 9.2. I severely disagreed and I cracked it out. I still call it a 9.6, and that's what I'll list it as!

Sorry for the small scan, this is from when I originally bought it in '10, can get a larger scan upon request.

$35

avengersannual10front.jpg

By liaton9000 at 2010-07-15

As much as I want to help out my favorite Canadian,I can't spend anything right now :(

I'm saving up for SDCC.

But GL on the sale (thumbs u

Your moral support is just as good as any old money. Thanks so much Sarah!!!

My next thing after this is SDCC! lol Gonna go for lots of SS.

As much as I want to help out my favorite Canadian,I can't spend anything right now :(

I'm saving up for SDCC.

But GL on the sale (thumbs u

Your moral support is just as good as any old money. Thanks so much Sarah!!!

My next thing after this is SDCC! lol Gonna go for lots of SS.

lol

Really? Me too :banana:

Have a blast in the big C!

...I wis I was someones fave Canadian.... :cry:;)

PS

you should save up for the Ottawa Con as well!

You're one of mine :foryou:

I would love to go to Ottawa - trouble is getting there. I have family in Calgary, not so much in Ottawa :( Maybe in the next few years!