• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adv. of Superman 498 Funeral For A Friend/1 Cover/ New Addition

12 posts in this topic

Thank you everyone for your kind words and comments! I'm so happy that other collectors can appreciate my DOS and Knightfall pages the way I do! I have a lot more coming and don't know if I'll be able to hold all of them so pls leave a comment if you like any pages and I'll contact you if I have to part with any. For those emailing me to sell pls leave a comment as I will only contact those who do.

Thanks again,

Jason (CAF Name: J SLY)

Thank you everyone for your kind words and comments! I'm so happy that other collectors can appreciate my DOS and Knightfall pages the way I do! I have a lot more coming and don't know if I'll be able to hold all of them so pls leave a comment if you like any pages and I'll contact you if I have to part with any. For those emailing me to sell pls leave a comment as I will only contact those who do.

Thanks again,

Jason (CAF Name: J SLY)

:)