• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supes 233 - Put Down The Crack Pipe

12 posts in this topic

And check out his Superman 100 in VG??? 893whatthe.gif

Spine=Straight, but with some wear

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Some wear = shredded 893frustrated.gif I'd hate to buy a car or house from these people. A "handyman's special" would be an empty lot with a few cracked boards stacked in the center. foreheadslap.gif

At least they give you scans big enough to see how bad their grading is! acclaim.gif

Yeah but the shipping is only $15.00!

foreheadslap.gif

It is funny how the people that wildly understate the flaws, are most often the same sellers that hyperbolicly overstate their terms, shipping, etc. Given the prices, inaccurate descriptions, shipping gouging and pain-in-the- Paypal/MO only, it's a wonder they sell anything.

My God, they so overprice the books that they pay more in ebay listing fees than the item is worth on the best of days.

893frustrated.gifforeheadslap.gif

wow, if these actually get bids, then I should be able to do quite well with my 400+ high grade CGC collection. Heck, I'll be able to throw a party for the entire board, pay off all of my bills, fix my mother's financial woes....

893scratchchin-thumb.gif