• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Daily Grade (Part 2): Bronze Iron Man

26 posts in this topic

salient???

said another way, do you mean people actually give books a lower grade than you and don't back it up or say why it is? gossip.gif

If someone chimes in at 9.0, and doesn't give ANY reason for their opinion (when others may have given grades of 9.2 to 9.6), what are we supposed to think? What do we learn from that?

That's my point.

BTW, It's not like any of you guys are actually going to buy anything raw on eBay! 27_laughing.gif

You can always PM me an offer, based on your grade of the book - I ALWAYS listen to offers! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

David, when I'm done with my trial in a few weeks (starts June 21 and should be finished by the end of that week), I want to come over and see the Tomato Box pedigree. I'll bring some cash and some tomato seed remover. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

BTW, It's not like any of you guys are actually going to buy anything raw on eBay! 27_laughing.gif

You can always PM me an offer, based on your grade of the book - I ALWAYS listen to offers! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

David, when I'm done with my trial in a few weeks (starts June 21 and should be finished by the end of that week), I want to come over and see the Tomato Box pedigree. I'll bring some cash and some tomato seed remover. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You are welcome to come over - is that TSR Naptha?