• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May need to sell the crown jewels of my collection

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I just got a (not very nice) phone from the bank...

I may be needing to sell the crown jewels of my collection :(

Here's My CAF gallery:

http://qurls.com?i=869

I'm not sure how how many pieces I'd need to sell, but I need to see what I can raise

(at least potentially).

I'm NOT looking to price pieces, as I really wish I didn't need to sell, but I'll seriously

consider offers, and even if I'll not take them immediately, I'd keep them filed.

Nothing is off limits, but for obvious reasons - I'd wish to keep as many pieces as I could

(I love 'em all).

I don't really have this planned/mapped out, but if you ever wanted to buy one of my BIG pieces,

please send me your offer via e-mail.

Please avoid "what are you looking for?" e-mails, I wasn't planning on selling anything for a while

(or buying), so I'd make my decisions based on incoming offers.

My e-mail is:

galschwart@gmail.com

Thanks,

Gal

That shadow of the bat art is amazing, I used to have that poster!

Thanks for the kind words Kevin !

It really is amazing and I wish I didn't need to part from it (or other pieces)...

I've just updated my CAF with better images for many pieces, but still couldn't

take a decent photo of the poster art. It's just so huge, no picture I took did it

any justice, so I still have to settle with the photos provided by the previous

owner...

whether I sell it or keep it, this one deserves to be shown in it's glory, so I'll

have to try again...

Thanks Bryan !

I thought you might be interested to learn that one of the better images I've uploaded is a new pic of the Jurgens JLA ad,

which was also used for the mass media, breaking news article that announced the (then) upcoming Death Of Superman storyline.

I've also included the back side sketch of Supes.

For some reason, both my Jurgens piece feature a Superman sketch on their back side (same, flip pose as the front).

I understand that it's some sort of a prelim, but I have no idea why Superman is the only character which required preliminary sketch

on the back ? I'd think that if there's one character that Jurgens could master blindfolded, it'd be Superman.