• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beautiful Early FF's

59 posts in this topic

That 17 is INSANE!!

A FF guy BETTER jump on THAT copy! (worship)

It's time like this I'm really, really glad I collect Avengers and not a flagship title like FF! avengers 17 in 9.2 is like a hundred dollar book :blush:

That 17 is INSANE!!

A FF guy BETTER jump on THAT copy! (worship)

It's time like this I'm really, really glad I collect Avengers and not a flagship title like FF! avengers 17 in 9.2 is like a hundred dollar book :blush:

You speak the truth. I kick myself for my Fantastic Four Obsession and its expensive nature.

Here's another great book:

Fantastic Four #9

CGC 8.5 (white) -- UNPRESSED and could probably use one if you're into that kind of thing

$1600 shipped (bit high, perhaps, but the Twin Cities copy broke $1800 and this one seems nicer to me

:takeit: as per p.m.

Fantastic Four #9

CGC 8.5 (white) -- UNPRESSED and could probably use one if you're into that kind of thing

$1600 shipped (bit high, perhaps, but the Twin Cities copy broke $1800 and this one seems nicer to me

Bob is da MAN!!! (worship)

Congrats to both of you! :applause:

Now someone buy the 17 before I run out and try to rob a freaking bank to buy it ! hm

Fantastic Four #9

Bob is da MAN!!! (worship)

Congrats to both of you! :applause:

Now someone buy the 17 before I run out and try to rob a freaking bank to buy it ! hm

You're all talk...pull the trigger already :baiting:

No way! Not even possible after the spending I did last week. I can tell you for sure though, if Roy hadn't come up with that Avengers 1 for me last week out of nowhere, 100% I would have bought that 17 1 minute after I saw it!

I'm not even an FF guy at all but I've always loved that cover. I don't know what the census says but that's the issue I see the least in any shape much less a 9.2! I'd bet that's in the top 5 rarest FF's in HG. Not to even mention that that 9.2 looks like a freaking 9.6 (worship). Flipping is one thing but if you're looking for a keeper, have fun trying to find a copy nicer than THAT one!

An FF guy should be on that like flies on mess!

And just for the record, I don't know drummy from Adam. I don't think I've ever even talked to him before tonight and I'm 100% not buying anything remaining in this thread so my praise is 100% pure awe of that beautiful book!!! :cloud9:

No way! Not even possible after the spending I did last week. I can tell you for sure though, if Roy hadn't come up with that Avengers 1 for me last week out of nowhere, 100% I would have bought that 17 1 minute after I saw it!

I'm not even an FF guy at all but I've always loved that cover. I don't know what the census says but that's the issue I see the least in any shape much less a 9.2! I'd bet that's in the top 5 rarest FF's in HG. Not to even mention that that 9.2 looks like a freaking 9.6 (worship). Flipping is one thing but if you're looking for a keeper, have fun trying to find a copy nicer than THAT one!

And just for the record, I don't know drummy from Adam. I don't think I've ever even talked to him before tonight and I'm 100% not buying anything remaining in this thread so my praise is 100% pure awe of that beautiful book!!! :cloud9:

As per my most recent Census analysis as of 1/20/2012...FF17 ranked a solid #9 in terms of scarcest in HG...as for 9.8/9.6/9.4/9.2...1/4/6/5 respectively or a total of 16 books...pretty freaking rare...

You should look at my posts sometime... :baiting:

As per my most recent Census analysis as of 1/20/2012...FF17 ranked a solid #9 in terms of scarcest in HG...as for 9.8/9.6/9.4/9.2...1/4/6/5 respectively or a total of 16 books...pretty freaking rare...

You should look at my posts sometime... :baiting:

Danggit! Alright, well I was pretty close for someone who doesn't follow FF at all hm

Only 11 copies higher in the census and I'd bet most of those change hands very rarely. That's pretty rare.

Probably not going to sell, but...as gorgeous a copy as I own!

Fantastic Four #17

CGC 9.2 (white) -- unpressed to my knowledge

$3600 shipped

FF17.jpg

Dan,

As hard as I tried to resist... :takeit: per PM.

Thanks, Rick

Probably not going to sell, but...as gorgeous a copy as I own!

Fantastic Four #17

CGC 9.2 (white) -- unpressed to my knowledge

$3600 shipped

FF17.jpg

Dan,

As hard as I tried to resist... :takeit: per PM.

Thanks, Rick

Rick, you are my Hero of the Day! (worship):acclaim::headbang: