• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry’s eBay Art Auctions End Sunday 4/29! O’Connell, Barr, Hoffman and more!

1 post in this topic

Howdy!

My New Original Art auctions end TOMORROW – SUNDAY, APRIL 29th, on the eBay Auction website!

As many of you know, I was hospitalized for several months after a back operation and am still recovering. This won’t keep me from filling orders, don’t worry about that! I’m home and well on the mend!

This week’s auctions feature a small but sweet selection including Pin-Up originals by Mitch O’Connell, Alonso, Hoffman, Maraschi and other awesome artwork!

PLUS half of the items offered this week have NEVER been offered for sale or auction by me previously! It’s All New!

Watch for more new artwork & (soon) other collectibles in the coming weeks!!! There’s more to come!

Check everything out by clicking on the URL at the bottom of this message which will bring you to a complete listing of all my auctions running on eBay this week. Each has a detailed description and a scan of the item being offered.

Mitch O'Connell BETTIE PAGE Original Pin Up Art

Alonso VAMPIRESS Nude Pin-Up Art

J.R. Williams OUT OUR WAY Panel Cartoon – 10/12/45

Anibal Maraschi DARK ANGEL Color Pin-Up Art

Mike Hoffman PIRATE ATTACK! Nude Pin-Up Art

Ken Barr TOM SWIFT / JETMARINE Cover Rough

Fastner & Larson AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Portfolio – Color, 1981, SQP

R. CRUMB: THE MUSICAL CD (STCD-9001)

=========================================

ALL AUCTIONS END TOMORROW – SUNDAY, APRIL 29th!

=========================================

Check out all my auctions running this week by clicking on the below link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZsheltone

============================================

One of these great items could be yours for the right bid!!!

Bookmark my auction page as I will have more new comic art for auction in the upcoming weeks!

Check out my COMIC ART FANS Galleries where you’ll find a number of set sale originals you can buy right now and also see a small sampling of art from my personal collection! UPDATED MONTHLY! http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=17290