• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PEP COMICS #21 CGC 7.5 BLUE LABEL

15 posts in this topic

I've seen a number of Pep #21's, though in lesser grade than yours (which is why I don't own one).

There are currently 4 copies on ebay (one of them a graded 4.5), and esquire has one too IIRC. A coverless sold last month.

So I'd say the book is not scarce, but it is tough to locate in higher grade.

Since it's a pre-Archie, and squeezed between two awesome books (Pep #20 and Pep #22), it doesn't seem to get a lot of love. Still a very cool book however, IMHO. Would love to see a scan.

Hope that helps...

Any of the pre Archie Peps are wonderful. Would love to see a scan.

Best bet to post a scan:

Open a free account at photobucket

Upload scans from your computer to photobucket

Once the scans have uploaded move your mouse over the image which will reveal a number of Code options. Copy the 'IMG Code' option and paste in this thread.

I've seen a number of Pep #21's, though in lesser grade than yours (which is why I don't own one).

There are currently 4 copies on ebay (one of them a graded 4.5), and esquire has one too IIRC. A coverless sold last month.

Since it's a pre-Archie, and squeezed between two awesome books (Pep #20 and Pep #22), it doesn't seem to get a lot of love. Still a very cool book however, IMHO. Would love to see a scan.

Hope that helps...

Not me. :boo:

Hope that helps...

Not me. :boo:

Sorry 'bout that - I saw one recently on someone's site, now I can't recall where.

And silly me, your website doesn't look like it's been updated since the Flintstones debuted on TV, so I should've known it wasnt you! :baiting: