• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AFFORDABLE LOW GRADE KEY SILVER AGE ISSUES

17 posts in this topic

Definitely reader or filler copies for sure, but otherwise you will likely need to spend big $$$$$$$ to own these. (thumbs u

So I offer you an opportunity to own complete copies of what is to some "grail" books that just needed some more love than they received over the years!!!!!

FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail

US$10.00 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

UNCONDITIONAL RETURN POLICY (So long as returned in the same condition, which wouldn't be too difficult!!!!)

No guarantees that CGC will grade them as I did, although why in the world you would submit these (other than the Hulk #6 perhaps) is beyond me! :slapfight:

Incredible Hulk #4

Brief origin re-told

Spine completely tapped up the entire length on both sides, cover detached, Tape also present on right side of fc and bottom/top bc, spine roll, fc moisture damage, and the list rolls on but makes for a good, affordable read!!!! Fair condition

$80.00

Hulk4f.jpg

Hulk4b.jpg

Incredible Hulk #5

Tape, tape, tape everywhere, cover obviously faded, 2" bc tear, presumably cover detached (hard to tell through the tape whether a staple is still holding), but very readable (I read it!). Fair condition.

$80.00

Hulk5f.jpg

Hulk5b.jpg

Brave & Bold #30

3rd appearance JLA

No tape!!!!! :banana: Significant spine wear, splits, small pieces missing as evident in photos, staples nearly detached from cover but still hanging! Some stains. Good/Good Minus Condition

$125.00

BB30f.jpg

BB30b.jpg