• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anybody going to the heroes con in charlotte this weekend???

13 posts in this topic

i have been the last couple of years and though they had some nice books the cgcs were not that many.hope this year there will be more. is it like this at most cons were there just are not many cgcs? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually this looks like it could be pretty sweet!

heroescon.jpg

Dang do you think they could of Kerned that type any tighter!!!???

Sheesh, I got the physical copy in my hand and I'm having a hard time reading it! tongue.gif

I really wanted to go this year...but the Fantastic Four tax man (i.e. drummy) has been hounding me with comics to fill the holes in my run almost ALL YEAR LONG!!! To make things more efficient, I'm thinking about having my employer just send every other paycheck straight to him...he just doesn't let up in supplying me with my fix! cloud9.gif

So when are you gonna be there?

I planning to be there early Sat. are you going to be there?

I'll be wearin' my trusty o'le 'phins hat!

Let me know it will be cool to see some forumites there.

_wally

i have been the last couple of years and though they had some nice books the cgcs were not that many.hope this year there will be more. is it like this at most cons were there just are not many cgcs? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

CGC and smaller con dealers generally don't mix--at least last time I graced a con. Almost every dealer I asked if they had any CGC books said--"CGC--I don't need no stinkin CGC!"....and they're probably right. CGC works best in "not in person" type of purchases--which was 99.9999% of my purchases. To be honest, if I am going to be buying books in person, I'd prefer raw---you can grade it first hand and you don't have to pay that awful multiplier.

Just my humble opinion.

I may reconsider going to the con if nothing else than to meet some of the members here.... can we get a "going" inventory count? confused-smiley-013.gif

I may reconsider going to the con if nothing else than to meet some of the members here.... can we get a "going" inventory count? confused-smiley-013.gif

Looks like I'll be making the mad dash down I-85 for Friday only. thumbsup2.gif