• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'American Pickers' in my home town!

72 posts in this topic

When I first say Daniele I did not think much about her , shes not a classic beauty . But she kind of grew on me . I think its her eyes. But I learned she has a huge male following . Again its always "to each his own: Its the old Giner or Mary Ann thing. I was a MAry Ann guy but I had friends who loved Ginger. Then again I probally had some friends who like MRS" Howell. .

She a good looking women but no Brandi from Storage Wars.

Interesting. I don't watch either of the shows so I had no idea who you guys were talking about so I googled them both.

To me the American Pickers girl is better looking than Brandi from Storage Wars IMO.

I guess everyone has different tastes.

Brandi is cute but its a turn off for me when you find out a girl goes for the "gang banger" looking guy.

Would Daniele score more points with anyone if you knew that she does Burlesque and is a supporter of roller derby here in our local community?

She looks like a burlesque dancer. Makes sense.

When I first say Daniele I did not think much about her , shes not a classic beauty . But she kind of grew on me . I think its her eyes.

Bold emphasis mine.

Yeah, there is something about her. I'm not crazy about all the tats, but she didn't ask my opinion. lol

Brandi from storage wars used to be a stripper and met Jared there I think. There's an episode that between what she did say and what she was very embarrassed to not say you could do the math

I'm a fan of the show, and also Pawn Stars. These shows broke ground and changed people's awareness and perceptions towards pawn shops and pickers. All in all, these are really fascinating people who are a different breed from your average 9-5 office worker or tradesmen. I'm not sure we're all cut out to earn our pay this way, but you have to give mad props to guys that sharpen their wisdom and knowledge on deals the average person wouldn't touch. I personally have a newfound respect for the depth of knowledge guys like Mike, Frank and Rick and the Old Man from Pawn Stars have on so many different categories of collectibles, antiques, ephemera and pretty much anything people collect or use for displaying.

On the YouTube video that was shared earlier, and Frank's "NO" response to someone asking why they don't take Danielle on picks, one of the more enjoyable episodes was when Frank and Mike took Danielle to pick with them. Danielle did alright on a few pieces, and even managed to get these two brothers to sell her something at a price neither Mike or Frank would ever have been able to get it for. I know some of the picks look precarious for someone to go into these places that haven't been accessed for decades, but I think it helps the negotiating when you have a male and female to work the opposites attract theory.

i enjoy american pickers and auction hunters above all the others. the camaraderie between mike and frank and ton and allen is what makes those shows great. pawn stars is also good too.

and for the record, i'd say that danielle is wayyy hotter than brandi, though both are great to look at.

i enjoy american pickers and auction hunters above all the others. the camaraderie between mike and frank and ton and allen is what makes those shows great. pawn stars is also good too.

and for the record, i'd say that danielle is wayyy hotter than brandi, though both are great to look at.

Who knew Danielle had all these fans. I am genuinely surprised

Auction Hunters is way too scripted. They don't capture the free-wheeling spirit that Mike and Frank embody during their conversations in the van.