• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBAY AUCTIONS

4 posts in this topic

Well, my whole themed 5 for 5 etc. auctions were just something I couldn't keep up with because of being busy, so instead, I'll just list 5 items every once and awhile. Basically whenever I can until I run out of stuff I am willing to part with.

This round, I have a lot of 4 interior pages from the original Starman #1 series from the 80's by Tom Lyle, A Starman cover from the same run, a Martian Manhunter cover by Tom Mandrake, a Kevin Smith Green Arrow interior page from the #1 issue and a nice stand alone TMNT piece.

Here is the link and happy bidding

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dumur/m.html?hash=item2ebdc7fbba&item=200752495546&_trksid=p4340.l2562

These end tomorrow. Less than 24 hrs. There's a DC cover with a major character (at the time) from the 80's at $20 right now. And the Martian Manhunter cover is still pretty cheap at $102.