• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap Online Comic Store.

6 posts in this topic

The board members have helped me a lot in the past and I would like to see if they can bat 3 for 3 with the following question. "Anyone know of a good comic book website that has a huge selection of modern day comic books at awesome discounted prices?" While eBay is a great place to find some super cheap deals, I'm looking to fill random holes in my collection and I'm not a huge fan of buying 25 issues I don't want to get the 3 that I do want.

Just so you know, I'm looking for issues like Maxx #5, Thor #411,412 and Avengers V2 #3 (the Jim Lee run from 96) and I'm not terribly excited to pay more then a couple of dollars for any of them. Lets here some ideas! thumbsup2.gif

mile high comics? 50% off sale until friday confused-smiley-013.gif

I was under the impression that Mile High starts their comics 80% overpriced. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks for the list sterlingcomics. I realize that if a board memeber has found a website that offer cheap deals on good comics they would be least likely to share that information with anyone else in fear of competition so I honestly didn't think I would get so many links to check out. cloud9.gif

mile high comics? 50% off sale until friday confused-smiley-013.gif

I was under the impression that Mile High starts their comics 80% overpriced. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks for the list sterlingcomics. I realize that if a board memeber has found a website that offer cheap deals on good comics they would be least likely to share that information with anyone else in fear of competition so I honestly didn't think I would get so many links to check out. cloud9.gif

I'm weird that way confused-smiley-013.gif

Actually, I started a thread to post forum member sites and other sites that collectors here like. So, I'm actually helping forum members here as well, which is a side benefit.