• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: George Herriman Krazy Kat Sunday

4 posts in this topic

I'm looking to add a George Herriman Krazy Kat Sunday to my collection. If you have anything for sale, please let me know. My preference would be for something from the 1910s or 1920s (though would consider exceptional later examples as well) featuring KK and Ignatz prominently. An Offisa Pupp appearance and a "brick gag" would be a big plus, but are not essential.

Please let me know if you have anything definitively for sale (i.e., something with either a price tag or at least some thoughts on price attached to it - I'm not looking to make offers on stuff that "might be" for sale). I have a few potential candidates already in hand, but, as I'm probably only looking to purchase one example, I want to make sure there's not something better (in terms of quality and/or price) available out there that I've overlooked.

I can be reached either via PM or through my CAF gallery: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2354

Thanks,

Gene

Looking through your CAF, I realize that your castoffs would likely be the pride of anyone else's collection. Nice stuff!

Exactly what I was thinking. Gene has some sick art in his collection. :cloud9: