• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's 24 Hour Sale: ToT, WD, & Maybe More!

24 posts in this topic

So here's the deal. I'm getting married on Friday (insert "sucker" jokes as needed) and leaving on my honeymoon on Sunday. A little quick cash injection into Paypal would be pretty awesome before the trip, so that means I'm looking for quick transactions since the latest I can ship books out before my wedding is around lunchtime on Thursday (unless you can wait until the 14th for the books to ship). Posting of books will be sporadic as I try to get everything uploaded in between work. Anyhow...

You guys know how this works. But for all of our new viewers:

Paypal only, please. First :takeit: in the thread wins, though PMs are certainly welcome.

Shipping will be USPS Priority. For the U.S., $8 for 1 slab, $12 for 2-3 slabs, exact shipping on 4 or more. $5 for 1-5 raws; $10 for 6+ raws. Artwork will be based upon size and postal rate. For Canadian buyers, all shipping starts at $9 for First-Class International and I will work with you on getting an exact shipping charge. Overseas, PM me first.

I stand by my grading and shipping and accept returns on all items.

Thief of Thieves #2 & #3 first print sets

each set is NM+ or better, with the #2's being the strong 9.8 contenders (both #3's share the same corner rubbing at the tops and bottom of the spines)

$25 per set (2 sets available)

c3c9e1e7.jpg

Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft #1-6 All 6 books CGC 9.8

A full set of the original series arc!

$150 shipped! (please note inclusive shipping is for US only)

can supply pic later if needed/requested

Hitman #53 CGC 9.6 SS

signed by Garth Ennis & John McCrea (not a common sig)

from my OO collection :cloud9:

$35

ed31b7d0.jpg

:takeit:

Hitman #53 CGC 9.6 SS

signed by Garth Ennis & John McCrea (not a common sig)

from my OO collection :cloud9:

$35

ed31b7d0.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks, Chris!

Will have some more books listed shortly!

Well, between work, buying flowers for the reception, picking up my tux, getting a haircut/beard trim, making dinner, and being generally exhausted, I wasn't able to list anymore books. Thanks for the purchase, Chris, and I'm sure once I get back from the honeymoon, I'm going to have to start a REAL sales thread. lol

And with that, sale closed!

Good Luck TJ!! (thumbs u

When you get back from your honeymoon you have to give your balls to your wife not start a sales thread :sorry:

Wouldn't the sale be a natural extension of that? hm

"Now that it's legal, half these comics are mine! Start sellin'! Momma needs more shoes!"

Or some such.

Good Luck TJ!! (thumbs u

When you get back from your honeymoon you have to give your balls to your wife not start a sales thread :sorry:

:roflmao:

Like she gave them back to him beforehand?

So what brewery will you be honeymooning at?

First, I can't believe I'm posting on my wedding day. lol

Second, the wedding celebration tomorrow is at Sweetwater Brewery in Atlanta. lol