• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: New Mutants 98 ~ 1st Deadpool

6 posts in this topic

Just came back from my local comic shop. I was filling a long box up and thats where I obtain most of my store's $1 books. At this shop there are approx 20 long boxes and any book is just 50 cents, but I get a deal if I get a whole long box. Well I plucked this out this morning and almost died :acclaim: Think its worth pressing?

nm98.jpgnm98b.jpg

That's a steal at $0.50 but I think between shipping and pressing and slabbing fees you'd need to think twice about whether it's worth your while to make what you'd likely make as a profit. With the spine tics and the dinged lower spine I don't see it getting over a 9.2, which GPA shows is running in line with a 9.0 at around $109/$110 over the last 90 days.

Okay, take this with a shaker of salt, since I'm just getting my sea legs (and I can't really tell whether or not those spine ticks are breaking color or not, given the way they blend in with the artwork), but:

Given what I've read/learned here lately, I'd say that the best you could hope for would be in the 8.5 range.

Still agree that it's quite a steal at $0.50, though. Nice find.