• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

West Coast Avengers 1-57

2 posts in this topic

Looks like my wife and I might be relocating. Thought I would try selling off some runs that are doing nothing but taking up space. We'll start with West Coast Avengers and see how that goes.

Basically for sale is West Coast Avengers 1-57 which gets into the Byrne run a bit, also included is the 4 issue Mini Series that kicked the whole thing off as well as Annuals 1-4. I'm calling the set NM or better, there are a handful of books that would be VF/NM but many of them are better than NM.

Cover price on these for the set is a few cents under 53.95...if I calculated correctly.

I have no clue what to ask so lets start at 50.00 plus actual shipping to your location.

That comes out to 83 cents a book, plus shipping. If thats a joke of a price, well at least we all got a good laugh out of it :)