• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A listing to annoy

8 posts in this topic

Wow, I haven't seen that much misdirection since the last time Comic Keys was asked why he can spot restoration in a scan, but not on a book he's holding in his hands.

I love the fact that they state "...the current hit "Smallville" it all started here"

Wow! I guess More Fun # 101 never existed confused-smiley-013.gif

I never knew "Smallville" was a hit... tonofbricks.gif

I love the fact that they state "...the current hit "Smallville" it all started here"

Wow! I guess More Fun # 101 never existed confused-smiley-013.gif

I never knew "Smallville" was a hit... tonofbricks.gif

...because you're not 14 years-old. foreheadslap.gif

In regard to his CGC FN 3.0 or better subject line, the listing is now revised to read:

"There is no indication of a specific word as "fine" or otherwise in the ccg grading. That is the word used by several comic book dealers I spoke with and their opinion of the condition. Those I spoke to said they were very surprised by the fact it only got a 3.0. and should be more like a 4 to 4.5. I was told I could have contested the grading but it cost $120.00 with insurance and shipping to have it graded "premium service" as it was and did not want to pay again to have it re-graded. The tag at the top of the comic case reads as follows:"