• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War books a-plenty!

246 posts in this topic

GI Combat #74 VG This is a great looking copy, but it has several very light moisture stains on the front cover (possibly removable, if you know a pro). Otherwise, a solid FN. Cream pages. $15.00

GIC74.jpg

:takeit:

Hey gents and Fay,

I'm not going to be able to get to the rest of those scans tonight (it's my anniversary, and I've already tempted fate too much today!)

I'm away until next Tuesday, at which point I will be putting the burn on to list about another 100 or so books in the coming weeks.

Anyone wants to square up with me now, just let me know and I'll get out an invoice to you.

Otherwise, I'm happy to start some piles for you all and let it ride...

Thanks again for looking in,

Shep

Hey all,

I'll be back with more books on Wednesday evening, including a very nice run of the Star Spangled War Enemy Ace books (SSWS#138-150) and a host of other choice goodies.

To keep things moving along until then, everything unsold so far is now 20% off until the new books post on Wednesday.

Thanks all

Shep

All American Men of War #84 Deslabbed CGC 6.5 Cream to offwhite pages. Really nice copy – early appearance of Johnny Cloud, and a tough, tough black cover book to find looking like this. $45.00

AAMOW84.jpg

@ 20% off :takeit:

Our Army at War #235 9.0 Off white to white pages. Don Rosa. SERIOUSLY tough 52-pager book in grade, and was the highest graded for quite a while Killer Toth art. Looks better than a 9.0 for sure. $75.00

IMG_1118.jpg

:takeit:

If still available and is it 20% off Brian?

All yours Fay!

Also, a general update message to everyone who's interested...

.. some nice SSWS from the Enemy Ace Run coming tonight as well, posting at around 5:00 Toronto Time.

Late Silver/Early bronze high grade Our Army at War and GI Combat coming up over the weekend. These are books you will not want to miss... there will be Oaklands, Kuberts, Mass copies coming.

Thanks again everyone!

Shep