• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay non-paying/blocked bidder master list?

9 posts in this topic

Another name you can add:

janerik126

10 days no contact.

I'm not making a darn phone call to Norway either! 893censored-thumb.gif

Anyone want these before they are re-list in a few hours?

foreheadslap.gif

Does anyone have the master list that hasn't been posted here for months?

Also...

Were the heck on My eBay 2.0 do you go now to update the block bidders list!?

893frustrated.gif

NOt sure on this guy "dicksprang", UK buyer, just had his Paypal funds reversed after I sent the book out. I am out $135 with shipping. I also got antother email from a seller about this same guy, he is out $615.00 mad.gif

Sellers be cautious with this one.

NOt sure on this guy "dicksprang", UK buyer, just had his Paypal funds reversed after I sent the book out. I am out $135 with shipping. I also got antother email from a seller about this same guy, he is out $615.00 mad.gif

Sellers be cautious with this one.

can you please amplify on this?? how exactly does someone "reverse" on you .... if this is the case, than you mean to tell me people are using paypal completely on good will or hope?? what is the point of having this service if you have fulfilled your end and the other person can completely screw you over?? i am assuming you did not get your book back....so the person essentially stole from you...what is your recourse??

It goes like this. On June 4 he won a auction for a CGC book. He payed. I saw the payment, I emailed him and sent the book out the next day.

On June 9th Paypal reverses the funds, for what reason I have no clue.

Now I have no book, Paypal funds reversed (minus their fees mad.gif) and Ebays listing and selling fees.

This is the 3rd time this has happened with Paypal on over 200 transactions. I got burned the first time ( the buyer was alying piece of 893censored-thumb.gif) second time was an honest mistake, and know this time which really cost me.

would it matter at all if you waited a certain number of days before sending out the book??? or could this person reverse on you at any point ?? whether its within 24 hours or 7 days.....this is for lack of a better word, bull $%#.......i guess its going to boil down to feedback.....your going to have to say, anyone with feedback of 10 or less will need to send a money order only........PAYPAL only allowed for X amount of feedback with at least or greater with X % postitive feedback

would it matter at all if you waited a certain number of days before sending out the book??? or could this person reverse on you at any point ?? whether its within 24 hours or 7 days.....this is for lack of a better word, bull $%#.......i guess its going to boil down to feedback.....your going to have to say, anyone with feedback of 10 or less will need to send a money order only........PAYPAL only allowed for X amount of feedback with at least or greater with X % postitive feedback

If they pay with a credit card I think they can reverse the charges up to 30 days.

foreheadslap.gif

He has perfect feedback,(not alot, 36, but perfect). I try to ship out as soon as I am paid. Personally, when I am buying, I cant stand it when it takes over 10 days to receive something you paid for right away.

I usually transfer the funds as soon as I am paid through Paypal, but I forgot in his case and suffered. foreheadslap.gif

As of today here is my list...

rama125, rcarone, hattermad, qzayda, tessteapot, sklyansky, jackieklauck, mastermosquii, dcho1023, cfellini, 33rene, heath_bradley, cplbair, kr_koski, forgetxusxnot, lorrainealso, honeybrownqtpie, missdebbieann, jtp7340, pouliqus, azn2env, babykalai, philipckwusa, thereandbackagain31, zoe1117, followfist, twelvearoundone, runner568, thrck378, tucker_baseballbaseball, infamousracer55@aol.com

This list gos back some 5 years now, these are just teh people that have stiffed me. mad.gif