• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap and Avengers Runs 50%-80% off guide CLOSED

198 posts in this topic

I'm going to put up a run of Caps and Avengers. Both sets came from one collection. Grades are all over the place from 4.0 - 9.6. Going to blow these out at 50-80% off guide as I'm moving soon and I'd rather not cart them around.

Given what I'm charging, NO Paypal (even if you want to pay the fees as my ability to take free payments has been revoked). Check or MO only. Shipping is $5 for a flat rate priority envelope and $11 for a flat rate priority box. I can fit 4 books in an envelope with cardboard and probably 20-25 books in a box. Insurance extra if you want it - at your request.

No HOSers or people I may have on ignore. :takeit: in the thread trumps any PMs.

Those of you that have bought from me before know my grading is tight as I've seen plenty of books I've sold being flipped in CGC holders at higher grades. That said - if you are not happy with a purchase simply return it within a week for a refund (minus shipping).

On to the books.

Going to start with a few of the higher grades to whet the appetite. Most of the books are more in the 6.0-8.0 range but there are some lower and some higher. The later numbers are in the 9-9.4 range for the most part.

Cap 120 9.2 $25 Guide is $50 SOLD to the man behind the mirror via PM

cap120.jpg