• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanos

105 posts in this topic

Whedon also spoke about the surprise appearance in the mid-credits scene. "He for me is the most powerful and fascinating Marvel villain," Whedon told /Film. "He's the great grand daddy of the badasses and he's in love with death and I just think that's so cute. For me, the greatest Avengers was 'The Avengers' annual that Jim Starlin did followed by 'Marvel 2 in 1' that contained the death of Adam Warlock. Those were some of the most important texts and I think underrated milestones in Marvel history and Thanos is all over that, so somebody had to be in control and had to be behind Loki's work and I was like 'It's got to be Thanos.' And they said 'Okay' and I'm like 'Oh my God!'"

This cements the fact that Avengers 2 will be far better than Avengers.

I am now doubly-excited for this film!!!

Peace,

Chip

Whedon also spoke about the surprise appearance in the mid-credits scene. "He for me is the most powerful and fascinating Marvel villain," Whedon told /Film. "He's the great grand daddy of the badasses and he's in love with death and I just think that's so cute. For me, the greatest Avengers was 'The Avengers' annual that Jim Starlin did followed by 'Marvel 2 in 1' that contained the death of Adam Warlock. Those were some of the most important texts and I think underrated milestones in Marvel history and Thanos is all over that, so somebody had to be in control and had to be behind Loki's work and I was like 'It's got to be Thanos.' And they said 'Okay' and I'm like 'Oh my God!'"

This cements the fact that Avengers 2 will be far better than Avengers.

I am now doubly-excited for this film!!!

Peace,

Chip

I continue to wonder if Adam Warlock will be involved? hm

Remember he could show up in Thor 2, Iron Man 3; not neccessisarly A2

I'm betting by the way things have been moving along smoothly that they already have a plot in place.