• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr Chaos feedback thread

16 posts in this topic

Want to give props to KONG.

He bought five modern books from me (Manhattan Projects).

Payment was fast.

Communication was great.

Would definitely sell to him again.

Want to give props to Mediumlover (Walking Dead 61) and k1dash (Chew 19 SDCC and Chew 27).

Great communication.

Quick payment.

Looking forward to doing business with both of them in the future.

Want to give kudos to Chespirito.

He recently bought a ASM # 300 from me.

Fast payment, great communication, would definitely sell to him again.

interesting, i always thought a kudos thread was to receive and not give kudos.

Dr Chaos bought some comics from me. We did some friendly negotiations, he paid quick. No problems. Smooth transaction! Will be happy to do business with again.

Corey is a great guy and he hooked me up with a great price on a BA book I was looking for. The book came packed in box ready for the end of the world...bomb proof packing is an understatement. lol I'd highly recommend Corey for anyone looking to buy or sell books, he's a good dude. (thumbs u

Just bought and received a few X-Men slabs to help replenish my stolen collection.

Corey made it a very smooth and easy transaction and I would not hesitate to deal with him again. You cannot go wrong doing business with him (thumbs u

Thanks again!

Casey