• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Month long super time fun thread! NOW WITH SEALED MARVEL OMNIBUSESESS

471 posts in this topic

Daredevil 8 - This book is HOT! I sold one earlier today for $14.99 with a BIN. How about less then half of that?!? $7 to anyone who has bought something already!

3 available Only one left!

dd8cs.jpg

one of these if 1 is left :takeit:

Just went through all 35 pages to find the Omnibus and seems they already left for eBay. :cry:

You're lucky!!! I went thru them THREE times thinking I was freaking crazy! I was skimming pretty fast so I double and triple checked thinking maybe those pics didn't just load for some reason before I noticed the edited empty "moved to eBay" posts and realized those must have been the omnibus! :censored:

That "month" sure went fast! lol

Just went through all 35 pages to find the Omnibus and seems they already left for eBay. :cry:

You're lucky!!! I went thru them THREE times thinking I was freaking crazy! I was skimming pretty fast so I double and triple checked thinking maybe those pics didn't just load for some reason before I noticed the edited empty "moved to eBay" posts and realized those must have been the omnibus! :censored:

That "month" sure went fast! lol

I know damn... I remember when he posted it originally I skimmed through it. Saw it bumped tonight and the title had changed to NOW WITH OMNIBUS STILL SEALED or something. Oh well back to the hunt.

I apologize for all that. I was going for a quick flip and when they didn't sell here, I sold them on ebay for more than I was asking on the boards ($40 more in the case of Iron Man). I started the thread so long ago that the first post (and thus the title) was then uneditable. I knew it would end up causing some confusion!

Hardcore #1 - $5

I just don't see why people are trying to get $10+ for this book!!

hardcore1csm.jpg

Because people are paying $10 or a little more for it!

I don't know why either (shrug) but I have a few copies so that works for me...

Hardcore #1 - $5

I just don't see why people are trying to get $10+ for this book!!

hardcore1csm.jpg

Because people are paying $10 or a little more for it!

I don't know why either (shrug) but I have a few copies so that works for me...

Maybe last week but I dont see it now. I'd be THRILLED to get $5 a pop now!