• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Month long super time fun thread! NOW WITH SEALED MARVEL OMNIBUSESESS

471 posts in this topic

I THINK that's all the hardcovers I can find. It may be a few days before I can get to the softcovers. Keep checking back!

Until then, buy some books as it makes my wife happy!

tkpeach.jpg

She looks happy - maybe you dont have to sell anymore.

She probably won't be too happy when you tell her that about 18,000 registered goons are looking at her pic right now :insane:

Hey! I resemble that remark!!

:sumo:

I THINK that's all the hardcovers I can find. It may be a few days before I can get to the softcovers. Keep checking back!

tkpeach.jpg

She probably won't be too happy when you tell her that about 18,000 registered goons are looking at her pic right now :insane:

Au contraire mon frere! She doesn't mind at all! Heck, she lets this goon actually touch her sometimes!!

tkpeach.jpg

Au contraire mon frere! She doesn't mind at all! Heck, she lets this goon actually touch her sometimes!!

(worship)

tkpeach.jpg

AHAAHAHAHAH

You did pretty well for a comic geek.

Pat

Thanks guys! You really DO love trades! Nothing new tonight but I'm off for the next two days so watch for a big load of soft trades over the next 48 hrs!

What kind of soft trades do you think youll be listing? I may have asked you this already sorry if I have :)