• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Showcase 22

25 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

My LCS has this for sale, and I'm tempted. Just have the pics I could take in the store; no scans, sorry.

There's a spine split down to about the 10 cent mark, the fc is ripped a bit near the top staple, and there's that piece missing from the bottom left corner, in addition to the general wear.

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

okay - I read the advice on posting pictures.

Not sure where I screwed it up.

Please bear with me while I noob my way through this.

IMG_4282.jpg

It would be easier on my neck if you edited the pic's and rotated them. (thumbs u How far is the cover split from the bottom? To the bottom of the staple?

It would be easier on my neck if you edited the pic's and rotated them. (thumbs u How far is the cover split from the bottom? To the bottom of the staple?

I rotated them in Photobucket. Will that translate to them being rotated here?

I think the bottom cover split stops below the staple.

Thanks for the feedback. Just can't decide on pulling the trigger vs. continuing to save up for a nicer copy.

Save up for the nicer copy. 2c

+1

With those splits and the heavy general wear I can't see this book going over 1.8. Save up and get something that's a little more solid. Good job on rotating the scans. There's hope for you after all. (thumbs u

You know you wont be happy with this one.The spine splits will eat away at your flesh. :pullhair:

:eek:

Yes, for $750 you should be after a strong presenting 2.5

+1