• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Misc GA: Atlas, DC, EC, Quality, Fawcett, King & more! 20% OFF EVERYTHING

143 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone -

I'm just about ready to list the remaining books for this thread and I've saved some of the best for last. I'm going to begin with Uncle Scrooge, Donald Duck and early Four Colors followed by EC's which include early MAD's, Horror & Sci-Fi.

NOTE: All books are low grade - some worse than anything you've ever seen. *gasp* *choke* So, just sayin', if you were hoping for high grade, or even 6.0 copies I won't be able to offer any this evening. Both Andy's took all of my high grade stuff long ago.

Four Color #456 aka Uncle Scrooge #2

"Uncle Scrooge Back to the Klondike" by Carl Barks

Pen on cover, dog ears, corner wear, small chip out of corner and spine wear. Manufactured with only 1 staple too.

Back cover is nice though and believe it or not the pages are off-white to white. And best of all, cover gloss and colors are very nice

G/VG to VG-

OSPG: $138.00 to $161.00

Board Price: $90.00

fc456.jpg

fc456a.jpg

Four Color #17 (Vol 1!)

Dumbo, the Flying Elephant #1 Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Pluto app

At one point a postage stamp and or sticker had been placed on the BC (see 2nd scan). Most of it came away easily but a very small bit remains and the cover exhibits wear from the hanger on.The staples are original, rust free and firmly in place. Pages are OW.

At center spine FC there is what looks to be bug chew. There are 3 color breaking vertical creases that run from top to bottom. There is a very small circular stain on the upper left of the "D" on the front cover. I had this up in the grading forum and nobody took a dive. I don't blame them. This is a tough book to grade. Also a tough book to find.

OSPG: $397.00 in 3.0, $463.00 in 3.5 and $530.00 in 4.0

$375.00

fc17.jpg

fc17a.jpg

fc17aa.jpg

fc17b.jpg

fc17c.jpg

Four Color #275 VG- 3.5

Donald Duck in "Ancient Persia" by Barks

Both staples firmly attached and rust free. Centerfold is tight. Cober gloss and colors are really nice. It's problem is water damage - see URBC

OSPG: $80.00 $55.00

fc275.jpg

fc275a.jpg