• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Misc GA: Atlas, DC, EC, Quality, Fawcett, King & more! 20% OFF EVERYTHING

143 posts in this topic

And that's all folks! I just added several Four Colors and ECs so have a look if you haven't already.

At this point I'll let this thread run its course. I will be sending invoices tomorrow and offering further discounts today:

My first day of being homeless Dwelling Challenged has only strengthened my resolve towards ending this nightmare and becoming...non homeless? unhomeless? with home? Either way I've put togther some incentives that might help.

:news: Pages 1-10 are 20% off. There is no discount on the new books from Page 11 onward EXCEPT for those who have already made a purchase (see below). (thumbs u

:news: If you have already made a purchase in this thread you get 25% off instead of 20% and you can take 10% off of any of the new books I added last night on pages 11 onward (thumbs u

:news: All orders over $50.00 ship FREE in the US

:news: All orders over $100.00 ship FREE to the US and Canada. If you live overseas I will split the shipping charge with you.

:news: If you spend over $200.00 your order ships free anywhere in the world and you get 25% off Pages 1-10 and 15% off pages 11 onward.

If you have any questions please send me a PM - I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

(thumbs u

Thanks buddy...I was on the fence too...have a nice run of SSS and grab the horror books when I can, but I have sadly neglected the SciFi books. However, my love for EC is all inclusive, and I think this makes a nice start. Now that origin of the Crypt Keeper issue is calling to me (if you are on the fence there, you may want to jump lol ).

Your omnibus went out today by the way :gossip:

Your omnibus went out today by the way :gossip:

Thanks! for the update on the omnibus.

I didn't really have an interest in the horror or sci-fi titles until recently. I picked up a copy of Overstreet's Comic Book Marketplace at FCBD a couple weeks ago and the entire issue was on "The Greatest Horror Comics of All Time!" So, that peaked my interest. The Sci-Fi covers are fantastic. I'm trying to be a bit disciplined so I can buy the books on my want list (most quite pricey) before branching out to other areas.