• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

Marvel Omnibus Two-Fer!

Evolutionary War and Atlantis Attacks

Goofy and zany, the bullpen had fun with these. New and sealed. Combine retail is $150.

Scan0035.jpg

Scan0031.jpg

Take the pair for $77!

:takeit:

:pullhair: i go to the bathroom and this happens... lol persistence pays off :applause:

Marvel Omnibus Two-Fer!

Goofy and zany, the bullpen had fun with these. New and sealed. Combine retail is $150.

Scan0035.jpg

Scan0031.jpg

Take the pair for $77!

:pullhair: i go to the bathroom and this happens... lol persistence pays off :applause:

Yeah, I pissed in the shower to save time :devil:

lol

Marvel Omnibus Two-Fer!

Scan0035.jpg

Scan0031.jpg

Take the pair for $77!

Yeah, I pissed in the shower to save time :devil:

lol

Thats why they created a bed pan

Thor: The Quest for Odin

Simonson, Buscema...what else do you want people?

New and sealed, one tear in the shrink (book is totally fine). Limited to 675 copies. Retail was $30, take it for $13!

Scan0027-1.jpg

^^

Sneaking in a hanger-on from the last thread at a rock-bottom, lower than ever price.

Scan0011-1.jpg

Gently read, out of print. Take it for $35!

What was the retail price on this ?

The price on that is all over the place, I'd say get it while the getting is good :)

:news: Sufunk was the first to break $100 and so wins the Duke Nukem Xbox freebie. Hey man, you are cleaning me out of games! :golfclap:

Thanks but you can give it to the next person that hits $100. I dont have an Xbox :sorry: